Our Two-Bedroom Beachfront Cottage Surf Suite offers 1,430 square feet and a spectacular beachfront view from a large private patio with fire pit and outdoor soaking tub. The master bedroom has one king bed, and a second bedroom has two queen beds plus a sitting area with a pull-out sofa bed. These large suites also feature a gourmet kitchen, living room with a sofa bed, and two fireplaces. Beach Village guests enjoy daily complimentary breakfast in Windsor Cottage and personal concierge service.
- In-Room Features
- Exclusive Amenities
- Reservation Policies
Beach Village at The Del offers beachfront luxury with residential-style cottages and villas. 78 guest rooms configure into one to three bedroom suites, each offering ultra-stylish interiors featuring cozy fireplaces, ocean view terraces and suites with a gourmet kitchen. Steps from the sand, guests will enjoy prime beach access and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and nightly sunsets.
Master Suites & Guestrooms
- Fully appointed bedrooms with fireplaces
- Patio or balcony in every guestroom
- Gourmet kitchen featuring Sub-Zero® refrigerator, stainless steel gourmet Wolf® cooktop, built-in oven and dining table with seating for four
- Greatroom living area with 42″ TV, Bose® surround sound system with DVD player, fireplace and pull-out sofa bed
- Central air conditioning & ceiling fan
- 400-thread-count bed sheets, bath sheets and beach towels
- Exclusive in-room natural skin care and bath products by ESPA
- Plush bath robes
- Custom vanities with espresso finish cabinetry and marble tops
- Soaking tubs and separate showers with stone surrounds
- Stone tile flooring
- Mini refrigerator and ice maker
- Service center for coffee maker and sundries
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Dedicated Wi-fi in each room
- 46 HD television channels, including HBO
- Live streaming of Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, Hulu and Crackle
- iHome with iPod docking station, radio and alarm clock in every guestroom
- Download the “My Beach Village” app from the App Store or Google Play store to easily request services and plan activities
A Beach Village experience is highly personalized and unique to every guest, and includes all of the amenities of the legendary Hotel del Coronado along with other service exclusives.
- Personal concierge service to help plan every detail for your visit
- Separate valet entrance and personal arrival experience with property tour
- Gated access to the grounds for privacy exclusivity
- Exclusive swimming pools and whirlpools
- Complimentary daily breakfast buffet at Windsor Cottage
- VIP restaurant, recreation, spa and salon reservations
- Exclusive access to the Windsor Beach Club, a full-service beach area open from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Kitchen pre-provisioning/grocery shopping services (additional cost)
- In-room chef services (additional cost)
- Personal shopping (additional cost)
- Party planning for milestone celebrations, intimate proposals, and private parties (additional cost)
- In-room/suite spa & salon services (additional cost)
- Entertainment library including DVDs, games and books
Concierge Services. Our dedicated staff is committed to unscripted genuine service and strives to anticipate your every need and deliver on every whim. The Beach Village Hosts can be reached at BVConcierge@HotelDel.com or 619-522-8809.
Childcare Services. We would be pleased to arrange a babysitter through one of our licensed, bonded and CPR-certified childcare agents. The agent will entertain and take care of your loved ones in your room.
Laundry & Dry Cleaning. Beach Village at The Del offers full laundry and dry cleaning services. Contact the Beach Village Hosts at BVConcierge@HotelDel.com or 619-522-8809 for more information.
Business Center. The resort’s full-service FedEx Center offers complete support including computer workstations, email access, fax and copy service, office supplies, office equipment rental, shipping and postal services. Contact The Del FedEx Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 619-437-0074.Top
Check-in Begins: 4pm
Check-out By: 12pm noon
Deposit Information. A one-night deposit will be charged at time of reservation and is refundable until 7 days before arrival.
Room Rate. If staying multiple nights, the room rate reflects your nightly room rates averaged over the length of your stay.
Current Room Taxes & Assessments. 11.56% (subject to change)
Daily Resort Charge. A $60 daily resort charge will be added to your room rate, which includes premium high-speed internet throughout the resort, dedicated wifi in every room, live streaming of Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, Hulu and Crackle, toll-free and local phone calls, requested newspaper delivered daily, turndown service each evening, in-room coffee and tea, access to our 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary fitness classes, and discounted tickets to select local attractions. Contact the Concierge for tickets at 619-522-8809.
Cancellation Policy. Beach Village has a 7-day cancellation policy. A 1-night deposit is required at time of booking. Cancellations made within 7-days of arrival result in full forfeiture of deposit.
Early Check-In Policy. Check-in begins at 4:00 pm. If you arrive before 4:00 pm, we request that you check your luggage with the Welcome Center and enjoy our restaurants, beaches and pool areas until your room becomes available.
Early Departure. Entire scheduled reservation will be charged.
Overnight Parking. There is a $49 overnight valet parking fee.
Smoking Policy. Breathe easy! Beach Village at The Del is a smoke-free property. There is a minimum charge of $1,000 per unit for any cleaning and repair to the guestrooms and/or patios resulting from a violation of this policy.Top