Our two-bedroom Coastal View Villa Suites are located on the ground floor just steps from the beach. These 1,240 square foot suites include a master bedroom with a king bed and a second bedroom with two queen beds, each with their own private five-fixture marble bathroom and fireplace. In addition, they feature a kitchen and living great room, sofa bed and a partial view of the Pacific Ocean from your patio.
Beach Village at The Del offers beachfront luxury with residential-style cottages and villas. 78 guest rooms configure into one to three bedroom suites, each offering ultra-stylish interiors featuring cozy fireplaces, ocean view terraces and suites with a gourmet kitchen. Steps from the sand, guests will enjoy prime beach access and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and nightly sunsets.
Master Suites & Guestrooms
- Fully appointed bedrooms with fireplaces
- Patio or balcony in every guestroom
- Gourmet kitchen featuring Sub-Zero® refrigerator, stainless steel gourmet Wolf® cooktop, built-in oven and dining table with seating for four
- Greatroom living area with 42″ TV, Bose® surround sound system with DVD player, fireplace and pull-out sofa bed
- Central air conditioning & ceiling fan
- 400-thread-count bed sheets, bath sheets and beach towels
- Exclusive in-room natural skin care and bath products
- Plush bath robes
- Custom vanities with espresso finish cabinetry and marble tops
- Soaking tubs and separate showers with stone surrounds
- Stone tile flooring
- Mini refrigerator and ice maker
- Service center for coffee maker and sundries
- Complimentary bottled water
- Requested newspaper delivered daily
- Dedicated Wi-Fi in each room
- 46 HD television channels, including HBO
- Live streaming of Netflix, Pandora, YouTube and Crackle
- iHome with docking station, radio and alarm clock in every guestroom
A Beach Village experience is highly personalized and unique to every guest, and includes all of the amenities of the legendary Hotel del Coronado along with other service exclusives.
- Personal concierge service to help plan every detail for your visit
- Personal arrival experience with property tour
- Gated access to the grounds for a more private experience
- Exclusive swimming pools and whirlpools
- Complimentary use of sand chairs and umbrellas
- Exclusive access to the beachfront eatery, Windsor Cottage (reopens March 25 on weekends only)
- VIP restaurant, recreation, spa and salon reservations
- Exclusive access to the Windsor Beach Club, a full-service beach area (reopens Memorial Day weekend)
- Entertainment library including DVDs, games and books
- Party planning for milestone celebrations, intimate proposals, and private parties (additional cost)
- In-room/suite spa & salon services (additional cost)
- Personal shopping (additional cost)
Concierge Services. Our dedicated staff is committed to unscripted genuine service and strives to anticipate your every need and deliver on every whim. The Beach Village Hosts can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-522-8809.
Childcare Services. We would be pleased to arrange a babysitter through one of our licensed, bonded and CPR-certified childcare agents. The agent will entertain and take care of your loved ones in your room.
Business Center. The resort’s full-service FedEx Center offers complete support including computer workstations, email access, fax and copy service, office supplies, office equipment rental, shipping and postal services. Contact The Del FedEx Center at email@example.com or call 619-437-0074. (Temporarily closed)
Check-in Begins: 4pm
Check-out By: 11am
A one-night deposit will be charged at time of reservation and is refundable until 7 days before arrival.
For multiple night stays the room rate reflects the average nightly room rate.
Current Room Taxes & Assessments. 11.15% (subject to change)
Daily Resort Charge
A $35 daily resort charge will be added to your room rate and includes: Guest internet access; complimentary use of beach chairs and umbrellas; live streaming of Netflix, Pandora, YouTube & Crackle; local and toll-free calls.
We understand that your plans may change. Beach Village has a 7-day cancellation policy over most dates. On certain dates, this policy is extended to a 14-day cancellation period. The following dates have a 14-day cancellation policy:
In 2021: May 28-31, June 18-21, July 1-5, Sept 3-6, Nov 24-29, Dec 17-31
A 1-night deposit is required at the time of booking. Cancellations made after the stated time period result in full forfeiture of deposit. Should you need to change or cancel your reservation, please have the confirmation number or credit card available when you call 1.866.433.3030.
Early Check-In Policy
Check-in begins at 4:00 pm. If you arrive before 4:00 pm, we request that you check your luggage with us and enjoy our restaurants, beaches and pool areas until your room becomes available.
Early Departure. Entire scheduled reservation will be charged.
Overnight Parking. There is a $40 overnight self-parking fee. Valet parking is not available at this time.
Beach Village at The Del is a smoke-free property. There is a minimum charge of $1,000 per unit for any cleaning and repair to the guestrooms and/or patios that result from a policy violation.
Only registered guests are allowed in hotel rooms. Parties and gatherings are not permitted.