Our Oceanfront Cottage Junior Suite is a large guestroom ranging between 600 and 650 square feet and includes a king bed, separate sitting area with a pull-out sofa bed, fireplace and five-fixture marble bathroom. Located on the 2nd story, they also offer a private balcony with oceanfront views.
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection. Key features include: guestroom door seals to indicate your room has not been accessed since it was cleaned; extra disinfection on high touch areas; removal of excess in-room amenities; guest-accessible hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes throughout the resort; contactless check-in/check-out; innovative disinfection technologies; and more. Please note that bathrobes and slippers have been removed from all rooms but are available upon request.
Beach Village at The Del offers beachfront luxury with residential-style cottages and villas. 78 guest rooms configure into one to three bedroom suites, each offering ultra-stylish interiors featuring cozy fireplaces, ocean view terraces and suites with a gourmet kitchen. Steps from the sand, guests will enjoy prime beach access and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and nightly sunsets.
Master Suites & Guestrooms
- Fully appointed bedrooms with fireplaces
- Patio or balcony in every guestroom
- Central air conditioning & ceiling fan
- 400-thread-count bed sheets, bath sheets and beach towels
- Exclusive in-room natural skin care and bath products
- Custom vanities with espresso finish cabinetry and marble tops
- Soaking tubs and separate showers with stone surrounds
- Stone tile flooring
- Mini refrigerator and ice maker
- Service center for coffee maker and sundries
- Complimentary bottled water
- Requested newspaper delivered daily
- Dedicated Wi-Fi in each room
- 42” flat-screen TV (DVD player not included)
- 46 HD television channels, including HBO
- Live streaming of Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, Hulu and Crackle
- iHome with docking station, radio and alarm clock in every guestroom
A Beach Village experience is highly personalized and unique to every guest, and includes all of the amenities of the legendary Hotel del Coronado along with other service exclusives.
- Personal concierge service to help plan every detail for your visit
- Separate valet entrance and personal arrival experience with property tour
- Gated access to the grounds for a more private experience
- Exclusive swimming pools and whirlpools
- Complimentary use of sand chairs and umbrellas
- Exclusive access to the beachfront eatery, Windsor Cottage
- VIP restaurant, recreation, spa and salon reservations
- Exclusive access to the Windsor Beach Club, a full-service beach area (open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Entertainment library including DVDs, games and books
- Party planning for milestone celebrations, intimate proposals, and private parties (additional cost)
- In-room/suite spa & salon services (additional cost)
- Personal shopping (additional cost)
Concierge Services. Our dedicated staff is committed to unscripted genuine service and strives to anticipate your every need and deliver on every whim. The Beach Village Hosts can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-522-8809.
Childcare Services. We would be pleased to arrange a babysitter through one of our licensed, bonded and CPR-certified childcare agents. The agent will entertain and take care of your loved ones in your room.
Business Center. The resort’s full-service FedEx Center offers complete support including computer workstations, email access, fax and copy service, office supplies, office equipment rental, shipping and postal services. Contact The Del FedEx Center at email@example.com or call 619-437-0074.
Check-in Begins: 4pm
Check-out By: 11am
A one-night deposit will be charged at time of reservation and is refundable until 7 days before arrival.
For multiple night stays the room rate reflects the average nightly room rate.
Current Room Taxes & Assessments. 11.15% (subject to change)
Daily Resort Charge
A $35 daily resort charge will be added to your room rate and includes: Guest internet access; complimentary use of beach chairs and umbrellas; live streaming of Netflix, Pandora, YouTube & Crackle; discount tickets to top San Diego attractions; local and toll-free calls; nightly turndown service. Contact the Concierge for tickets at 619-522-8809.
We understand that your plans may change, so to put your mind at ease we have an extremely flexible change and cancellation policy. Any reservation booked from March 12 to August 31, 2020, even with arrivals for dates beyond August 31, can be modified free of charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival day. For stays booked outside of this time period, Beach Village has a 7-day cancellation policy over most dates. On certain dates this policy is extended to a 14-day cancellation period. The following dates have a 14-day cancellation policy:
In 2020: Sept 5-7, Nov 25-29, Dec 20-31
In 2021: May 28-31, June 18-21, July 1-5, Sept 3-6, Nov 24-29, Dec 17-31
A 1-night deposit is required at time of booking. Cancellations made after the stated time period result in full forfeiture of deposit. Should you need to change or cancel your reservation, please have the confirmation number or credit card available when you call 1.866.433.3030.
Early Check-In Policy
Check-in begins at 4:00 pm. If you arrive before 4:00 pm, we request that you check your luggage with us and enjoy our restaurants, beaches and pool areas until your room becomes available.
Early Departure. Entire scheduled reservation will be charged.
Overnight Parking. There is a $40 overnight self-parking fee. Valet parking is not available at this time.
Beach Village at The Del is a smoke-free property. There is a minimum charge of $1,000 per unit for any cleaning and repair to the guestrooms and/or patios that result from a policy violation.